The top 5 financial concerns of our retired clients
- Inflation - Rising prices of goods whilst having a static income.
- Inheritance Tax - Inheritance Tax and how quickly it kicks in. The current threshold is £325,000 per individual or £650,000 for a married couple.
- Banks - Alternatives to the poor interest rates on their savings.
- Family - Ensuring that your spouse and loved ones are taken care of when you eventually pass away.
- Care Homes - Can they afford a care home or is there a way they can avoid having to pay for long-term care.
Got a Question about any of the above? Just click 'Ask an Adviser'